After buying a fitness band people often face difficulties in setting the time in it. Here is a step by step guide on how to set time in a fitness band.
Setting time in a fitness band is quite easy but you must have a smartphone in order to do so. After connecting the fitness band with the smartphone the time on its automatically gets set on it. If the time doesn’t get set automatically you need to switch it off and restart it and then again sync it with your smartphone.
Check out: Best fitness band under 3000
Table of Contents
How to set time in a fitness band (Detailed Guide)
After connecting your fitness band with your smartphone your smart band time gets change automatically. However, if you do not want the automatic time then you can turn it off and change the automatic time setting to manual.
Steps to change time manually
- Go to setting
- Tap on date and time
- Turn off automatic time setting
- Enter date and time manually
- click on save
Also read: Best Fitness Band Under 1500
How to change the time on Fitbit
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Advanced Settings.
- Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
- Tap Select time zone and select the correct time zone.
- Sync your Fitbit device.
How to change time to 12 hour or 24 hour clock
- From the home screen, click the gear icon > Settings > Personal Info.
- Under Advanced Settings, find Clock Display Time and select whether you want the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour clock units.
- Click Submit and sync your device
Also read: Best Fitness Band under 500
How to change time in realme band
- Turn on bluetooth on your smartphone
- Connect your smartphone with realme band
- Download and open realme link app
- Click on settings icon in realme link app
- Now all the data will get automatically synced including date and time
If you want to set time manually then turn off automatic time zone and enter time manually.
For more settings in a fitness band, you can refer to its user manual. You can refer Fastrack user manual here.
Hi, I am Chandra. I am a gadgets lover and loves to invest in new gadgets as they fascinate me. For the past 10 years, I have been reviewing smartphones, different accessories, and home appliances along with other gadgets such as fitness bands and gaining knowledge about them. I love to share my experiences with home appliances and other gadgets with my readers through this blog.